PLEASE READ THE FOLLOWING STANDARD TERMS AND CONDITIONS CAREFULLY. BY PROCEEDING WITH REGISTERING FOR ANY IGANZ LONG DRIVE EVENT, YOU ACKNOWLEDGE THAT YOU HAVE CAREFULLY READ AND AGREE TO THE STANDARD TERMS AND CONDITIONS SET FORTH BELOW.
These Standard Terms and Conditions (these “Terms”) constitute a binding legal agreement between IGANZ ( International Golf Associates New Zealand ) and ( you ) the competitor
- Before participating in an IGANZ Event, you will read and acknowledge the IGANZ terms and conditions and that each event may have different divisions, prizes, winner obligations and media obligations.
- You confirm that you are eighteen (18) years of age or over
- You agree to be bound by these Terms for the purpose of competing at any IGANZ event and are happy to pay the required registration fee set for the individual events. That you have full legal authority to make use of the credit or debit card to which entry fees will be charged.
- In order to participate in the Program, you must pay all applicable entry fees, which are subject to change at IGANZ sole discretion and any changes to fees will be clearly seen on IGANZ events registration pages. You may cancel your registration by notifying IGANZ staff at email@example.com before registration closes but agree that once registration has been paid, that the registration fee is non-refundable.
- You understand that IGANZ will require all competitors that win events to be photographed for media purposes. You agree to allow IGANZ to promote winners in all divisions and placements.
IGANZ LONG DRIVE COMPETITOR STANDARD TERMS & CONDITIONS
IGANZ may ask you to wear branded clothing and carry a branded golf bag as provided by IGANZ during certain events, or for appearances or promotions that you may attend or participate in and you agree to do so unless stated to IGANZ staff before event promotion takes place.
- You understand and agree that your actions and conversations are to be respectful to IGANZ and other competitors. It’s important to IGANZ to grow the sport and events with the utmost integrity and any bad-mouthing or unruly behaviour will lead to the competitor being disqualified from competition in IGANZ events. If behaviour causes damages to IGANZ business this matter will be taken seriously and addressed with competitor/s. If a competitor in the winner’s circle causes disruption or loss to IGANZ business before payout the matter may cause delays or loss of prize money.
- You represent that you will not be in possession of any weapons, illegal drugs or other contraband during your participation in IGANZ events
These Terms are controlled by New Zealand Laws. IGANZ is a New Zealand Based business who is growing events globally and opportunities for Long Drive Players. In no event will you be entitled to restrain players or organisations in the production, distribution or exhibition of IGANZ events.
- You agree that any controversy or claim arising out of or relating to these Terms, will be forwarded and at the discretion of IGANZ executives to what action is taken.
- You further agree that these Terms are general and are necessary for IGANZ to state, so to put into practice good sportsmanship and business practices.
- You agree that these Terms are between you and IGANZ and these Terms supersede all prior understandings and communications, whether written or oral, with respect to the subject matter herein. These Terms are subject to change at IGANZ’S sole discretion without notice to you but are seen and updated and therefore seen here.
IGANZ LONG DRIVE COMPETITOR STANDARD TERMS & CONDITIONS YOU ACKNOWLEDGE THAT YOU ARE AGREEING TO THESE TERMS FREELY AND VOLUNTARILY